- Alcohol wipes–Finds cuts on fingers and hands
- Antiseptic pads–Cleans hands
- Band-Aids–Covers your cuts
- Lubrication–Keeps condoms from breaking
- Dental Dams–To cover yourself during oral sex or anal rimming
- Tampons – Remember that menstrual blood can transmit blood-borne viruses.
- Female Condoms—give you more control.
- Condoms–Use for safer intercourse, oral sex and hand jobs. Remember that flavored condoms should only be used for oral sex because they are made thinner than regular condoms and can tear more easily with too much friction.